Currently we offer the additional reading suggestions in the Activity Books.
However, we have heard this request, and we have it under consideration for the future. If you would like to express your interest, send email to email@example.com, and tell us what would be most helpful to you in a book list.
- How would you like it organized?
- Would you print it or leave it digital in your mobile device?
- Would you like to be able to modify the list?
- How much would you be willing to pay for the independent list?
In the meantime, here are a couple of suggestions:
- Borrow from the library or buy a copy of The Well-Trained Mind: A Guide to Classical Education at Home, 4th Edition. The literature and history reading lists compiled by grade in this book might meet your needs. You can scan/copy the lists to put into your notebook or device (but it breaks copyright if you distribute the lists to others).
- Look for Scratch & Dent copies of the Activity Books on our store. These sell for 60% off retail.
- Watch for our annual deep discount sales, and get the Activity Books in PDF format. We announce our sales in our newsletter, and on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
If we create a book list, we will announce it in our newsletter.