We offer International Shipping when you order products from our website. To save on shipping (which is expensive internationally), consider these options:
- Purchase the title in digital format (PDF, MP3) and print or download it locally. If you are comfortable teaching from a laptop or tablet, digital instructor materials are the way to go.
- Many of our titles are available as ebooks or audiobooks. Purchase these titles from your preferred ebook vendor. Purchase Student Workbooks as PDFs, though, as they need to be printed.
- If you live outside the United States, you might be able to buy our products in your part of the world, saving shipping costs and delays.
International Product Availability
Order digital downloads from our store and get instant delivery and zero shipping costs. Many of our titles are available as ebooks from multiple vendors.
To purchase physical products (paper, CDs), you have some options:
- If Amazon has a presence in your country (or preferred language), see if the title is available from them.
- Use a search engine to locate a bookseller in your country (or preferred language). In your search string, include the name of your country or region, the title you wish to purchase, and the words "for sale".
If you are in Canada, read on: When we ship books to Canada from the United States, delivery services such as UPS will be charged customs fees of varying amounts, and they pass these charges on to you. You may be billed for these fees after your package arrives; we can't predict the amount you will be charged.
To avoid paying these additional fees, purchase the titles in digital format (PDF, MP3, ebook, audiobook) or use a search engine to locate resellers near you.
(Also, dear Canada, we’d like to apologize on behalf of the United States for invading you in 1775, 1812, 1813, and 1814. Now that we’ve had 200 years of better behavior, please let us have more Tim Horton’s.)
If you are a bookseller or wholesaler in a non-US location, please contact W. W. Norton & Company, Inc. for international distribution.