We do offer International Shipping when you order products from our website. However, shipping internationally is very expensive, so we recommend one of the following options.
- If the product is available in PDF format, purchase that and print it locally, or use it in digital format; many times, parents / teachers are completely comfortable teaching from a tablet or laptop.
- If the product is available in ePub or Kindle format, and if that works for your, purchase the product from the appropriate ePub vendor or Amazon.
If you live outside the United States, you might be able to buy our products in your part of the world.
- If you are in Canada, please click on this link to learn more.
- If you are in Europe, check with your country's link to Amazon.
- If you’re in Australia or New Zealand, check with one of these stores.
If you are not able to buy our books directly in your region, or if you are a distributor interested in selling our products in a non-US location, please contact our international distributor, WW Norton.