Well-Trained Mind Press updated the website in January 2022. What's new? The focus on --
Your family, your students, your budget, your choice
Choose the titles you want, in the formats you want.
- You want the Story of the World text in hardback, the Activity Book in paperback, additional Student Pages in a PDF, and the Jim Weiss audiobooks about the Presidents on MP3? You can Build that Bundle.
- You want to teach from your tablet? Get the Instructor Guide in PDF format, and the paperback for your student. You can Build that Bundle.
- You want to enrich your ancient history study with audiobooks? Choose the ones you want--you can Build that Bundle.
Choose the price point that suits your budget and needs
- Choose “Scratch and Dent” titles (as available) to get our deepest discount.
- Save on shipping costs by purchasing digital formats (PDF, MP3), which usually have a lower price than their physical counterparts.
Better and deeper descriptions
- Updated clean design; easier to navigate
- Easy-to-see formats of products, and to choose your preferred format
- Clear and brisk product descriptions, with easy access to in-depth description and FAQs.
- Easy-to-find extended samples
- Downloadable PDFs of the Math With Confidence and Math Facts That Stick pages you use again and again
Instant and at-checkout confirmation of the purchase
- Instant confirmation of your selection - product, format, and quantity
- Final confirmation of your complete order - products, formats, and quantities
The Caveats, and How to Get Support, Make Suggestions
No pain, no gain. We always hope that changes will go completely smoothly, but we have learned to expect glitches, and the lesson is confirmed with this launch.
If you run into problems with your orders or downloads, please complete this form and provide as much information as you can. Our customer support team will respond as quickly as possible--and remember that we, too, are new to the website.
If you have suggestions for improvements or need to report a glitch/error, please use this form. The forms help us gather the information we need to respond to your suggestions and corrections.
Will customers be able to keep their accounts and passwords? Yes
Will the main log-in address remain the same? Yes
Will I be able to access my digital files? Yes. See note below.
How do I log into my account from my phone or iPad?
- Some devices can see "Account" in the top right corner of the screen. Click "Account" to log in.
- Other devices will see a three-line drop-down menu underneath their cart. Click the menu, and then "Account"--the last option on the drop-down.
- If you are using an iPad, you can see "Account" if you hold the iPad horizontally, or you can use the drop-down menu if you don't see "Account" on the home screen.
Known Glitches We Are Working On
I can't access my digital files from my purchase confirmation email. (January 10)
- Log into your Well-Trained Mind Press account to access the files; you can download them to local storage from this point.
Age and Grade levels on the left sidebar are out of order. (January 10)
- Our development team is working on that.