COVID-19 Update June 2021
We continue to work from home but are we come into the office more than we have in the past year. What does this mean for you, our customers?
You can still order products from our online store.
- Downloadable products (PDF, MP3s) are added to your account as you order
Physical products come from our fulfillment center, Ware-Pak. They will send you a confirmation email when your package ships. The tracking number is included in the email.
- All of the delivery systems (USPS, FedEx, UPS) have experienced longer-than-usual shipping times since April 2020. The tracking number for your package gets you the best information about delivery times.
- In busy shipping seasons, the USPS de-prioritizes Media Mail - it can take 4-6 weeks or more for your materials to arrive. We cannot insure Media Mail against damage or loss.
You can still order from our Scratch-and-Dent list--just follow the instructions in the link at the top of the list.
You can still call us. If you have to leave a message, please give us a call-back number, and if possible, an email address where we can reach you. The best way to reach us is through the link at the top of this article.
How to Contact Well-Trained Mind Press
To speak to a customer service representative:
Phone: 1-804-593-0306*, or Toll-free: 1-877-322-3445. *New as of June 1, 2020.
Our Customer Service Phone Hours (Eastern Time):
Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday 9AM - 5PM; on Friday, 11AM - 5PM
On Tuesday, our phones are closed. Please Submit A Request for assistance by email.
Our mailing address for Purchase Orders and general correspondence:
The Well-Trained Mind Press
18021 The Glebe Lane
Charles City, VA 23030
If you need to return a product, please follow these instructions and use our fulfillment center's mailing address.
- US national holidays except Columbus Day
- June 19th
- Election Day (the first Tuesday after November 1st)
- The week of Thanksgiving. (International Customers: The date of Thanksgiving is set for the fourth Thursday in November, so the specific date varies each year.)
- The week between Christmas Eve (December 24) and January 1, inclusive of these dates and adjacent Saturdays and Sundays.
Dates for 2021
Labor Day - September 6
Election Day - November 2
Veteran's Day - November 11
Thanksgiving - November 25, so we will be closed November 19-28
Christmas through New Year's closure dates: To be announced
Dates for 2022
New Year's Day
Martin Luther King Day - January 17
Presidents' Day - February 21
Memorial Day - May 30
Juneteenth - June 19
US Independence Day - July 4
Thanksgiving (one week off)
Christmas (one week off; exact dates TBD)