The best way to reach us is through the Submit A Request link.
COVID-19 Update May 29: In light of the social distancing required to slow the spread of COVID-19, we are working from home and our offices are closed until at least mid-June. What does this mean for you, our customers?
- You can still order products from our webstore. Downloadable products (PDF, MP3s) are added to your account as you order; the physical products will come from our fulfillment center. The delivery systems (USPS, FedEx, UPS, all of them) are reporting longer shipping times; please be patient with the process, and expect Media Mail to take 3-6 weeks.
- You can still order from our Scratch-and-Dent list. It will help us be more efficient, however, if you will use the Submit A Request form and list the books you wish to order, give us a shipping address, and tell us a phone number where we can reach you to get a credit card number for payment. We will process the orders in turn as we receive them.
- You can still call us, but please leave a message with a number where we can call you back. The best way to reach us really is through the link at the top of this post.
Stay safe, be careful, be kind. We'll come through this together.
To speak to a customer service representative:
Phone: 1-804-593-0306*, or Toll-free: 1-877-322-3445. *The local number is new effective June 1, 2020.
Our Customer Service Hours by phone are (Eastern Standard Time):
Monday: 9AM - 5PM
Tuesday: Phones closed. Please Submit A Request for assistance by email.
Wednesday: 9AM - 5PM
Thursday: 9AM - 5PM
Friday: 11AM - 5PM -- we've extended our hours from 3PM to 5PM during the COVID-19 / 2020 timeframe.
Our mailing address for Purchase Orders and general correspondence:
The Well-Trained Mind Press
18021 The Glebe Lane
Charles City, VA 23030
If you need to return a product, please follow these instructions and use our fulfillment center's address.
Our offices are closed on
- US national holidays except Columbus Day;
- June 19th;
- Election Day (the first Tuesday after November 1st);
- and the week of Thanksgiving. (International Customers: The date of Thanksgiving is set for the third Thursday in November, so the specific date varies each year.)
We are also closed the week between Christmas Eve (December 24) and January 1, inclusive of these dates and adjacent Saturdays and Sundays.