We offer International Shipping when you order products from our website--and we know that it is expensive! To save on shipping, we recommend that you consider these options:
- If the product is available in digital (PDF, MP3) format, purchase that format and print it/download it locally. You can use many materials in digital format, especially teacher materials if you are comfortable teaching from a laptop or tablet.
- If the product is available in ePub or Kindle format, and if that works for you, purchase the product from the appropriate ePub vendor or Amazon.
If you live outside the United States, you might be able to buy our products in your part of the world.
- If you are in Europe, check with your country's link to Amazon.
- If you’re in Australia or New Zealand, check with one of these stores.
- If you are in Canada, read on: When we ship books to Canada from the United States, delivery services such as UPS will be charged customs fees of varying amounts, and they pass on these charges on to you. You may be billed for these fees after your package arrives, and we cannot predict the amount you will be charged.
If you wish to avoid paying these additional fees, consider purchasing our books as PDF downloads, our CDs as MP3 downloads, or shopping at Canadian retailers.
(Also, dear Canada, we’d like to apologize on behalf of the United States for invading you in 1775, 1812, 1813, and 1814. Now that we’ve had 200 years of better behavior, please let us have more Tim Horton’s.)
- Book Depository offers free worldwide shipping. Note: Like everyone else, Book Depository's ability to ship worldwide has been affected by the pandemic. When you place your order, be sure to ask about shipping to your particular address.
If you are not able to buy our books directly in your region, or if you are a distributor interested in selling our products in a non-US location, please contact our international distributor, WW Norton.