To use Math with Confidence in a classroom, you will need the following:
- Each teacher needs the Instructor Guide.
- Each student needs the Student Workbook(s).
- Students need the manipulatives listed in the Sample for each grade level. These are household, familiar objects, collected and used by the Instructor according to preference. WTM Press does not sell a set.
All of the materials are available in paperback and printable PDF formats.
The Instructor Guides are available in non-printable eBook format from Amazon, Apple, and Google Play. The Student Workbooks are not available as eBooks because the students need to write in them.
Printed Instructor Guides and Student Workbooks can be purchased from the WTM Press website. PDF formats are available only from WTM Press.
Student Materials can be purchased--
- In paperback or PDF format by the school, one per student;
- In paperback or PDF format, purchased by the families, one paperback per student or one PDF per family;
- As a license allowing the school to distribute the student materials to the licensed students. The school purchases a PDF as the source for printing. Or the school/co-op can require the parents to buy the Student Workbooks for their students.